Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for youJohn 15:7.

You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. John 15:16.

Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:23-24.

Jesus gave us the authority to ask in His name. As we abide in Him, we come to know Him more and more and our hearts become more like His heart.

When we let His words abide in us and instruct us, our desires are shaped by His desires and His purposes become ours. We begin to understand who He is and what H wants to do in us to bear fruit.