Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

God is the LORD

I am the LORD who heals you. Exodus 15:26

"So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water.
And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I wil fulfill the number of your days."
...............Exodus 23:25,26

"And the LORD will take away from you all sickness and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known."
...............Deuteronomy 7:15

"Thus says the LORD. . . "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you."
................2 Kings 20:5

..LORD, we give You thanks and praise!
..You are our Lord, and we take joy in serving You.
..You bless our bread and our water and have taken sickness far away from us.
..We thank You that You hear our prayers and see our tears.
..We thank you that healing is ours and the number of our days will be fulfilled for You are the Lord who heals us.
.........In the name of Jesus!