Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Good Things from God

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
He make me to lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in the paths of rightousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil.
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."
..................Psalm 23

"I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me.
O LORD my God, I cried out to You and You healed me.
O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave;
You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit."
.................Psalm 30:1-3

"Whoever of you loves life, and desires to see many dood days
Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking lies.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it."
................Psalm 34:12-14

.LORD, Yes, we love life and desire to see many good days.
.Help us keep our tongues from speaking evil and our lips from mouthing lies.
.Help us turn from evil and do good.
.Help us seek Your peace and pursue it in every circumstance.
.Thank You for giving us long life filled with Your goodness.
..............In the name of Jesus!