Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Jesus Heals the Centurion's Servant

"Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum,
a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him,
saying, 'Lord, my servant is lying at home
paralyzed, dreadfully tormented,'
And Jesus said to him, 'I will come and heal
him.'
The centurion answered and said. 'Lord, I am
not worthy that You should come under my
roof.
But only speak a word, and my servant will
be healed. For I also am a man under
authority, having soldiers under me.
And I say to one, 'Go' and he goes; and to
another 'Come' and he comes; and to my
servant, 'Do this' and he does it."
When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said
to those who followed,
"Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found
such great faith, not even in Israel."
Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go
your way; and as you have believed, so
let it be done."
..........Luke 7:1-10

The centurion understood the authority of
Jesus and had complete faith to exercise
it.
He knew that a word of healing from Jesus
would be quite enough to heal his servant.

"He sent His word and healed them."
..........Psalm 107:20

LORD,
One word from You is enough to heal us.
We believe that You sent that healing
word and we receive it.
Thank You, Lord!
..........In the name of Jesus