Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Jesus Gives the Holy Spirit

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he
who believes in Me, the works
that I do he will do also; and
greater works than these he will
do, because I go to My Father.
And whatever you ask in my
name, that I will do, that the
Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask anything in My name,
I will do it."
..........John 14:12-14

This is true for whoever believes in
Jesus.
They will be able to do His works
and even greater works.
This is because, when Jesus ascended
into heaven, He would send them the
Holy Spirit, who would empower them
for His works. preaching, healing and
delivering people from the oppression
of the devil.

"Then He said to them, 'Thus it is
written and thus it was necessary
for the Christ to suffer and to rise
from the dead the third day and that
repentance and remission of sins
should be preached in His name to
all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
And you are witnesses of these things.
Behold, I send the Promise of My
Father upon you; but tarry in the city
of Jerusalem until you are endued
with power from on high.'"
..........Luke 24:46-49

"But you shall receive power when the
Holy Spirit has come upon you; and
you shall be witnesses to Me in
Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria
and to the end of the earth."
..........Acts 1:8

Lord,
Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit
to help and to empower us.
We have the power now to do the works
You did and for even greater works.
By faith we can now overcome the world,
the flesh and the devil in Your name.
Thank You for loving and giving us so
much.
..........In the name of Jesus!