Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Restore

"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for Your are my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14

For thus says the LORD. . . "I will visit you and perform My good word toward you.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you," says the LORD. "thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
I will be found by you," says the LORD.
Jeremiah 29:10-14

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the LORD.
Jeremiah 30:17

"Behold, I will bring . . . health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Jeremiah 33:6