Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Healing Names of God

"I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm18:1,2

There are many other names in the Old Testament by which God reveals Himself in a healing way:
         Faithful God  Deuteronomy 7:9
         Strength of My Life  Psalm 27:1
         God of My Strength  Psalm 43:2
         God of My Salvation  Psalm 88:1
         God My Helper  Psalm 54:4
         Help of My Countenance  Psalm 42:11
         Balm of Gilead  Jeremiah 8:22
         Sun of Righteousness  Malachi 4:2

Almighty and Everlasting God, forever and
ever, You remain the same, perfect in power, love and purity.
Nothing is too great for Your power.
Nothing is too small for Your lovingkindness
and mercies.
You are the Provider, who sees needs and
moves to meet them.
You are the Healer, who heals all diseases.
You are the Victory Banner, the sign of healing.
You are the Sanctifier, the Anointed One
who lifts burdens and destroys yokes.
You are the Peace, who makes whole, nothing missing, nothing broken.
You are the Shepherd, who gives rest in
green pastures and restores souls beside
still waters.
You are the Righteousness who reconciles
the Father and all the blessings of heaven
and earth.
You are the Lord who is There in every
circumstance of life, and You heal and
restore in every way.