Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Jesus Healed Them All

The healing ministry of Jesus shows us that it is God's desire and will to heal us.

When Jesus healed, He was in perfect agreement with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Peter preached that "God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him"
Acts 10:38

We see by what Jesus did that He did everything according to the Father's will and pleasure:
Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner."
John 5:19

"I can of Myself do nothing.
As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me."
John 5:30

Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
And He who sent Me is with Me.
The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."
John 8:28,29

We see that Jesus was very accessible to those who wanted to be healed.
He is easy to entreat, easy to receive from.
Also He never turned away anyone who came to Him, or was brought to Him for healing.

"Jesus healed them all"

Jesus who healed in the Bible, is the same Jesus who heals today.
He is still easy to entreat, and He will not turn away anyone who comes to Him for healing.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever."  Hebrews 13:8