Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Eagles Wings

"Those who wait on the LORD shall renew their
strength; they shall mount up with wings like
eagles, they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint."
................Isaiah 40:31

"Fear not, for I am with you,
be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous
right hand."
................Isaiah 41:10

LORD, We look you You patiently
expecting You to renew our strength like
the wings of eagles.
Help us and uphold us by the power of
Your might.
Then we shall go forth in strength and
wholeness.
We shall run and not be weary; we shall
walk and not faint.
Thank You for health every day.
...................In the name of Jesus!