Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Search for the Lord

"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
save me and I shall be saved,
for You are my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14

"For thus says the LORD, I will visit you and
perform My good word toward you.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of
evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search
for Me with all your heart.
I will be found by your, says the LORD."
Jeremiah 29:10-14

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of
your wounds, says the LORD."
Jeremiah 30:17

"Behold, I will bring . . . .health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the
abundance of peace and truth."
Jeremiah 33:6


LORD, We thank You that Your thoughts toward us are peace and truth; to give us a hope and a future.
With joy, we call on Your name.
Help us to seek after You with our whole hearts.
Thank You for restoring our health and healing
our wounds and for revealing the abundance of
Your peace and truth in our lives!
In the name of Jesus!