Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

God Sees Our Ways

"I have seen his ways and will heal him;
I will also lead him and restore comforts to him
and to his mourners.
I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace
to him who is far off and to him who is near,
"says the LORD, "And I will heal him."
...............Isaiah 57:18-19

This is to the backslider who returns to the
LORD in faith and obedience.
The Bible say, "If we confess our sins, He is
faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness".
...............1 John 1:9

David said, "Create in me a clean heart,
O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me".
...............Psalm 51:10

LORD,Is there any sin in our lives that we have
not confessed. Please show us now.
Forgive us, Lord, and cleanse us from all
unrighteousness.
Create in us a clean heart, O God, and renew a
steadfast spirit within us.
Thank You for giving us peace.
Thank You for giving us fresh starts and for
healing and prospering us!
................In the name of Jesus!