Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

El Elyon

"I will cry out to God Most High,
To God who performs all things for me.
He shall hear from heaven and save me:
He reproaches the one who would swallow me up.
God shall send forth His mercy and His truth."
Psalm 57:2,3

God Most High is the name which shows that He is Lord over all. The Most High is the possessor of heaven and earth.
He establishes the inheritance and boundaries of the nations.
He is the source of knowledge, revelation and counsel.

The Most high is King over all the earth but He is also a refuge and fortress to deliver us from sickness and disease.

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. . .
Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling."
Psalm 91:3,9,10

David said he will cry out to God Most High, to God who perorms all for him.
God Most High performs all things for us.

There is no situation God cannot handle, no need He will not meet.
He delivers us from every evil.

Jesus is God Most High for He is seated at the right hand of the Father, He is LORD over all.

LORD, God Most High, You are our refuge, our fortress, our dwelling place. We cry out to You to do all that needs to be done of us.
We trust in You to heal and prosper us and keep us whole.
You are LORD over all, seated at the right hand of the Father.
Your name and authority are far greater than sickness, poverty and evil.
We have confidence, we look to You for every need.
We receive them now!
In the name of Jesus!