Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved us, gave Himself for us, and washed us from our sins in His own Blood; and to the Church, which is His body.

Joy and Thanksgiving

"Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
yes, our God is merciful.
The LORD preserves the simple;
I was brought low and He saved me.
Return to your rest, O my soul,
for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
For You have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears and my feet from falling.
I will walk before the LORD
in the land of the living."
................Psalm 116:5-9


LORD, You are gracious and righteous in all
Your ways and Your mercy is very great.
Our souls find rest in You, for You have dealt
bountifully with us.
You have delivered our souls from death,
our eyes from tears, our feet from falling.
With joy and thanksgiving we walk before
You in the land of the living.
Thank You for healing us!
.....................In the name of Jesus!